Cloud or Unite ??



Mmmmm....
3 Weeks ago one of my teachers, Mr.Bahrepour, told me about Unite. A new technology which Opera has brought it on. Then my curiosity started.  :D



As I read in Opera FAQ this technology shakes up the old client-server computing model of the Web.

In Unite each computer become a server and also the client too. There, you can share anything that you want such as photos, notes, videos, applications and streaming MP3s and chatting or managing a conference too. It means that there is no need of uploading anything in an outer server and wasting the time to do so.

But the weakness here is that the server computer should be on and connected to the Internet. For example, I've shared one of my photos, as that's in my system's HDD, if somebody wanna see the photo, my computer has to be on.

I think Cloud is better again.

What do you Think ???

Comments

Anonymous said...

hello, of course cloud is better :)

Post a Comment