Cloudy World


Hi.
As I was web-surfing I found that there are some EXPOs which are held specially for Cloud Computing around the world like what was in Santa Clara.
I found it a nice way to introduce and inform the society and public about Cloud Computing and letting them to know the benefits of C2. I think if they everyone knows the great values of C2 it would make kind of a great deal that will help Clod Computing to grow faster than before and profits everybody.
Here it's the duty of IT Pros. to consider this important thing and start public work.
Also publishing simple Docs. and articles will help a lot.
I think in order of doing so, the 1st point to recognize is organizing the Goals. Means what we want from Cloud Computing and what are the goals that we should introduce. Then managing how the process should be started and continue and what are our plans . . . And then what are our needs.
I think the main requirement is just Brainstorm, which will lead to everything we want.
I am counting the days for living in Cloudy World.
And the World goes On and on . . .

Comments

Post a Comment