Microsoft eBook about Cloud Computing


Hi.
About two days ago, one of my best friends, Amin Gholami, suggested me a link from Microsoft e-Book Center which was referring to an e-Book of Cloud Computing.
I read and found it interesting. It's about basics of C2 and what Microsoft has described it.
Its Contents are :
  - An Industry Shift Toward Cloud Computing
  - Cloud Computing Basics
  - Emerging Industry Terminology
  - Is Cloud Computing Right For My Business
  - Core Issues To Consider
  - The Unique Microsoft Approach To Cloud Computing
  - Conclusion

2 key points which caught my eyes the most in the article are :
  - Cost Savings of C2 depends on how we manage it, also it may add more costs to our business.
  - One of the Concerns about C2 is the security, because sometimes we are sending information to a third party.

https://www.microsoft.com/business/mycenter/library/cloud-computing.aspx

* Remember you need SilverLight view this page.

Comments

Sadegh Jebelli said...

Thanks my friend...

But i'm ADSL free now! :(
dont forget to bring it for me! ;)

Amin said...

ehem ! :D

Post a Comment